- October 21, 2021 @ 7pm
- Cost: $9-$12
Harrison School for the Arts is proud to present the Fall Orchestra Concert on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. in the main theatre.
Tickets are $12 adults and $9 students/seniors and may be purchased at www.harrisonarts.com. Harrison School for the Arts is located at 750 Hollingsworth Rd., Lakeland, FL 33801.
Harrison Live Events
At this time, indoor events are limited to 75% capacity per PCPS guidelines. We will also be following the protocols below from PCPS for having indoor events:
• Face masks are optional for all guests
• Tickets are sold online only as general admission
• Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the event
• Parties should sit together and allow space between other parties
• Guests should not congregate in the lobby before or after the performance
• Families should meet their students outside after the performance
In addition to performances in the theatre, we will continue to offer livestreams when allowed by copyright and licensing agreements. The livestream consists of the entire performance with a single camera angle showing the entire stage. The event is a live broadcast only and will not be recorded or replayed at a later date. You must have the ability to watch the event live just as you would in person. If you purchase a ticket to watch the livestream, you will receive the link via email approximately 30 minutes before the concert.