Listed in Hospital
- 410 S 11th St, Lake Wales, FL 33853, USA
Healing begins here
Lake Wales Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 160-bed facility providing inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care. We offer an American College of Radiology-accredited 64-slice CT scanner and digital mammography program.
We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re over 200 healthcare professionals strong. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Learn more about us:
- CAMPUS MAP & AMENITIES: Get MAPS, DRIVING DIRECTIONS, PHONE DIRECTORIES, and information about all the things we offer on our campus.
- QUALITY & SAFETY: We take patient safety and the quality of care we provide very seriously. Learn more about our POLICIES AND REGULATIONS.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS: Read about your RIGHTS AND OUR LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIESwhen it comes to this website.
- CONTACT US: Let’s talk. Visit our CONTACT PAGE, and we’ll direct you to the right person to answer your questions and address your concerns.
Lake Wales Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by a partnership that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital’s medical staff.